7.1.09

The first post


It is a new year. It is also the first anniversary of AMRcycling, the blog about training and racing. So it is time for a kind of celebration.
X
For the celebration, and due to the great experience that AMRcycling has been, I chose to start Bicycle Diaries by AMR. True that there are other bicycle diaries around and true that there is a movie (which I happened to like a lot) with such a title but it doesn't bother me. It doesn't because I want this blog to evolve into something a little different.
X
The content of Bicycle Diaries by AMR is a little indefinite but I want it to be a bit diverse... or perhaps very diverse. I know it is not going to be a daily account of my or everybody else's time on the bicycle, training or racing. It is more likely to be a picture of what is around us, sometimes even on a bicycle.
X
To begin, I have a series of digital images taken yesterday. Fresh out of the computer, they don't have titles, I am happy to identify the series as The Drive Train Series.
X
X

#144
X
X

#157a
X
X
#168

X

#165
X

X
#163
X
X
#159
X
X
#164
X
X
#148
X
X

#157
X
X

1 comment:

  1. just clicked on the button on your normal blog...fantastic photos mate! Have you got the big versions? They'd look good scrolling around a screensaver and my desktop ;-)

    ReplyDelete